Getting the best possible value for your home requires local expertise
When selling your home, having a proactive, dynamic and market-savvy real estate professional with a deep knowledge of the local market is critical. Unmatched local knowledge gives Julie an edge–as a resident and business person in Arlington, Julie truly knows Arlington and the surrounding communities of Belmont, Lexington, Winchester, and West Medford. In fact, she has sold over 638 homes; over 425 of them in Arlington.
Julie makes the selling process transparent, stress-free and effective. She knows how to optimize your home’s value and will work with you to figure out what steps to take to add maximum value. She understands that today’s buyers often expect a home that looks like it came right out of HGTV and can work quickly with her broad team of specialists and tradespeople to transform your living space, so that it lives up to those buyer expectations – often at less cost than you’d expect. Staging your home is included as part of Julie’s marketing package at no extra cost.
Julie Gibson was the best real estate agent we have ever dealt with. She was cheerful and helpful. Selling a house can be very stressful and she was always there to suggest ways to do something better and faster and she had access to a lot of people to help us. She was always checking on us to make sure things were going along well. She sold our house in three days and we received the price we were looking for.
Julie is a true partner in the sale of your home
Starting with an initial no-obligation consultation, Julie will work side-by-side with you throughout the selling process, including setting a strategic price, staging, expertly marketing your home, reviewing and accepting offers, and preparing to close. Her goal is to make the process smooth and worry-free for you. A recent client put it this way: “Julie is thoughtful, personable, and is blessed with the gift of simplifying a complex/complicated situation”.
When you work with Julie, you get her experience, her track record, her patience and advocacy, and best of all, you get her “team” – relationships she’s built up over the years with attorneys, movers, tradespeople, inspectors, and specialists in things like lead and asbestos abatement, and tax issues. If you need a service in the process of selling your home, Julie has someone who can get it done.
Steps for sellers, simplified
- Contact Julie to meet at your home and do a walk-through together.
- Determine if it is a match to work together.
- If yes, complete any necessary paperwork.
- Home staging: meet with Julie’s stager to prepare your home for photos.
- Determine a listing price: Julie will review up-to-date sales with you to help determine the best strategic price.
- Market your home: Included in Julie’s marketing package are photos and floor plans of your home, flyers, online listings, and open houses.
- Review offers: Julie will condense all information for you in a direct and user-friendly presentation.
- Closing: Between offer and closing, Julie will coordinate all appointments and paperwork for you.